Friday 9 December 2011

On an Island with who?

I was recently interviewed for Blue & Green Tomorrow Magazine on my approach to ethical investing.

You can read the whole interview here:
http://www.blueandgreentomorrow.com/features/2011/12/9/green-by-name-green-by-nature-helping-people-do-what-they-ca.html

As well as a few facts about Putney, where the office is located, the interview also asked that old favourite about who I'd like to be stranded on a desert island with.

Rather than give a fascinating insight into my psychological make-up, as the interviewer hoped, I gave a practical and logical answer, hopefully in keeping with my approach to ethical investing.
(Or was that a fascinating insight into my psychological make-up?)

Who was it? Have a read and find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.