Wednesday 2 November 2011

16 years as a Financial Adviser

Hallowe'en 2011 was the 16th anniversary of my being a licensed financial adviser.

To celebrate, I sent a small 'trick or treat' token of my appreciation to my clients.

Here is how it happened...


Hundreds of packets of sweets were placed into small gift boxes or readied for insertion into envelopes



Placing the mini chocolate pumpkins, without squashing them (squash - geddit!?) with the happy halloween label facing up' into the gift boxes took the longest...



I pride myself on a personalised service so I wrote the salutation and personally signed all the client letters before folding into the protective envelopes.






Office floor space was at a premium as the mailing progressed...!
For some strange reason the blog software wants me to rotate...?
Rest assured, I didn't have to carry the bags matrix style running along the wall, although there were a few bags and a few trips.


Green by Name...


When the last post bags had left, it was recycling time. All the packaging was recycled. As to the mailing, the vast majority of the envelopes were made from recycled or sustainably sourced stock, the plastic boxes were UK made and designed as a client gift to be reused.

THANK YOU
The aim of the event was to say a big THANK YOU to clients, a number of whom have been clients since my first year, sixteen years ago. As a small business I never take anyone's patronage for granted and I truly appreciate the trust clients place in me to assist in their financial planning and when recommending my services to a friend, family member or colleague.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.