Monday 1 November 2010

"We have a big deal here" - SPAM!

I just had to post this spam email I received. Hilarious stuff.
I especially like the idea of the lawyer wanting me to help
'distribute the dough'.
and remember -
"We have a big deal here"


Dear Ian Green,

This letter is reaching you as it was necessitated by my urgent need to get your response. Am, Barrister Chandra Sekharan an Attorney at law. A deceased client of my with the given name Late Mr. Alexander Green, who died as the result of a heart-related clause on the 12th July, 2007. Well I have contacted you to assist me in the distributing the dough/money left behind my late client, since you have the same suffix/last name. The bank have issued me a notice to present his beneficiary or it will be abstracted/confisicated if no present deviser/next of kins, as un-serviceable by the Bank which the deposit is esteemed at, [18.042m.USD] and plead you to reply this mail (Remember we have a big deal here).

My proposition to you is to seek your consent as to present you as his beneficiary, since you have matched suffix/last with my late client, so that the tranfer will be debited to you. All I require is your honest and cooperation during this transaction. (This operation will be executed under a justified array that will shield you from many contravene of the law.)This matter will be treated privatly with absolute confidentiality as well as upmost sincerity. I look forward to your quick reply.

Best Regards,
Barrister Chandra Sekharan
(Principal Attorney)
This message was sent by: Chand Sekharan & Associates, No. 62, Jalan Perak,Taman Kolam Air, 80200 Johor Bahru. Malaysia, Taman Kolam Air, Johor Bahru 56000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.