Friday 21 January 2011

Life Insurance Advert from Aviva

Regular Readers will remember my blog of 4th January regarding payment of a Life Insurance claim and one of my best friends.

I noticed on 17th january Aviva started running this advert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkyoCHCZlKw

Aviva have also announced their intention to make 2011 the year of family protection.

Mindful of my 4th January posting and the fact that I have a 10 week old baby, Life Insurance is at the forefront of my mind for two wildly differing reasons. One joyful, one tragic.

Aviva are currently offering £10,000 free insurance to any parent with a baby under 6 months old. Of course £10,000 per parent isn't enough and of course Aviva hope to sell more cover on the back of it but that's no bad thing and the 310,000 each is free. Why not check it out if you are a new parent?

Addressing Life Cover and the death of a loved one is a difficult and brave thing for Aviva to do on prime time TV and I commend them for it.
It is not often I say this about a life insurance company but "Well Done Aviva"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.