Tuesday 26 July 2011

Tax & Wealth Tips 2011/12

The latest edition of my Tax & Wealth Planning tips booklet is out.
50 tips, split into chapters, covering
- Personal & family
- Property
- Retirement
- Savings & investment
- Business
- Employment
- Overseas income
- Your estate
- General approach

http://www.iangreen.com/GFA-Tax&WealthTips2011.pdf

After the budget 2011I had to wait until the Finance Act was given royal assent. This happened on July 19 2011. So now I have been able to produce this. I hope you find it useful and it saves you money.
The aim is that the tips act as a prompt, either to review, take action or contact me for further information.

Please remember the guide is just that, a guide. It should not be taken as advice to any specific person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.